Learn what customization tools are included within basic and advanced QR code design
Basic QR code design is featured in all plans. It includes:
- Add a logo or image (SVG, PNG, JPG or GIF),
- choose the color of the QR code/canvas, and
- choose the QR code's error correction (L, M, Q or H).
Advanced QR code design is featured in the STANDARD, PROFESSIONAL and ENTERPRISE plans. It includes:
- Apply a color gradient to the QR code,
- choose the color and shape of the QR code's timing patterns (the 3 big squares),
- choose the shape of the QR code's body, and
- apply the QR code template to a project or to the entire account.