View the statistics of your projects from your GA dashboard
If you have subscribed to the STANDARD, PROFESSIONAL or ENTERPRISE plan, you can connect a project's statistics to a Google Analytics account.
First, you need to create a property in your Google Analytics account. Follow these steps in order to do so:
- Log in to your Google Analytics account,
- click Admin, and
- click Create property.
After that, log in to your uQR.me account and follow these steps in order to connect a project's statistics to your Google Analytics account:
- Click Manage project,
- click Project settings within Settings,
- insert your Google Analytics ID or Tracking ID, and
- click Save and apply changes.
You can view the analytics of the QR code in your Google Analytics account by following these steps:
Log in to your Google Analytics account,
click Master view, and
select the Property you have created for uQR.me.
- What is the difference between basic, standard and advanced analytics?
- What is the difference between unique scans and scans?