If you have subscribed to the STANDARD, PROFESSIONAL or ENTERPRISE plan, you can create landing page design templates which can be applied to multiple QR codes, a project or the entire account.
Log in to your account and follow these simple steps in order to customize a landing page by creating a landing page template:
- Click Manage project,
- click Edit QR,
- click Design and select Landing page design,
- click the plus icon to create a template,
- name the template and customize the landing page*, and
- click Save and apply changes.
- Apply the landing page template to a project or to the entire account,
- add a logo and background image (SVG, PNG, JPG or GIF), and
- choose the color of the text, background and buttons.
Alternatively, you can create a landing page design template by following these steps:
- Click Manage project, and
- click Templates and select Landing page template.
NOTE: Customization options only reflect on some types of content. For example, the ability to customize the text and buttons of a landing page will only reflect on types of content such as vCard or Mobile page. The actual content has to be added within said types of content.